Thursday, July 9, 2015

My Favourite Celebrity Wavy Hairstyles

We all love to follow celebrities’ fashion looks and then try and inculcate them in our lifestyles, don’t we? best hair extensions to buy Personally, I feel that however much we try and follow celebrities’ clothing trends, we can not really follow all of them since most of us do not have that kind of a lifestyle.

And so I think, hairstyle trends are something we all can include in our lifestyle. Changing hairstyles also breaks the monotony of our daily lives. I have wavy hair since I was born and I feel straight hair doesn’t really suit my round face much. For this reason, I love to follow celebrity wavy hairstyles for new looks and ways to style wavy hair.

Here I am listing some of my favourite wavy celebrity hairstyles where these celebrities have carried the wavy hair look perfectly. Leighton Meester’s wavy hairstyle rocked in all seasons of Gossip girl. She looks the picture of elegance with her hair in soft curls and a headband. natural looking closure  

This hairstyle isn’t difficult to adapt by us common people, especially for those with naturally wavy hair. Just buy some trendy hairbands and you’re all set and even for those with straight hair, there a lot of hair curling options available these days. So, go give this a shot.

Professional Virgin Free Shipping Brazilian Straight Hair Weave
Taylor Swift is in the news for her fashion trends as much as for her songs. Doesn’t she look gorgeous here?

Again a super easy hairstyle, with simple side bangs and messy wavy hair!


Another gossip girl star here (yes, I am a big gossip girl fan!). Blake lively is famous for her messy hairstyle. The first picture is a very dressy hairstyle! It can be worn to a party as well as casually. A side braid with some hair loose and a pretty studded clip! Wow! hair weave human hair

No comments:

Post a Comment